Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Saw Hayao Miyazaki's film Whisper of the Heart and was inspired

By the main character Shuzuki, who decided to follow her dream and become a writer in order to have her true love. She dropped everything for 2 months, a prime time in her education as she was taking exams in order to enter high school, in order to just write. I have never been so brave with my writing, to give up everything for a period of time in order to just write. At this point in time I am not financially stable enough to completely drop everything but I have decided that by the end of August I will finish the raw copy of my first novel. In a years time I will completely finsih it and attempt to have it published.

WHOOO that's scary, my heart is pounding a mile a minute but I am also excited. I think having my blog-journal will help with this. When I am feeling frustrated with my words, or I have writer's block I'll be able to just ramble here.....and if anyone is reading feel free to comment, greatly appreciated.

word of the day(i know it's been awhile, my job had me working crazy hours)

altruism: selflessness; generosity; devotion to the interests of others.
sentence: Her altruistic actions to advertise the food drive to the student body resulted in its success.

spanish word of the day:
la escritora = the writer(feminine)
publicar = to publish

No comments:

Post a Comment